Religious Education Program Registration Process
- Are you currently enrolled as members of St. Philip the Apostle Parish? If not, please enroll electronically here: On-line Parish Registration
- Fill out this year's registration form completely. There are six areas to complete on the two-page form. Please read each section carefully and fill in or initial the requested information completely and legibly. E-mail addresses and accurate phone numbers are very important because the majority of our communication with your family will be done through an automated e-mail and phone system.
- For every new student you are enrolling, please fill out an information card. We also need a copy of each new student's baptismal certificate.
- In Step 3 of the registration form, please calculate your tuition fees for the current school year. Your fee will depend on if you are paying in full at the time of registration, how many children you are registering, and if you have children in the sacramental grades (Grade 2 and 8). To pay your tuition fee, you may fill out a credit card form or pay by check or money order (payable to St. Philip the Apostle Parish). If you are paying in cash, you must bring your money in to the Religious Education Office at 1233 W. Holtz Avenue in Addison. The RE Office is on the second floor (turn right at the top of the stairs, first office on the right) of the church building. Please call 630-543-1754 to ensure someone is in the office to help you.
- Completed forms, baptismal documents, and payments should be mailed or hand-delivered to: St. Philip the Apostle RE Office, 1233 W. Holtz Avenue in Addison, IL 60101. Please call 630-543-1754 for office hours. Forms may also be e-mailed to email@example.com, or faxed to 630-543-4672, or put in an envelope marked "RE Office" and put in the collection basket at weekend Masses.
- If you have questions about any of the above, please call 630-543-1754 or e-mail Faith Formation Director Nancy McKnight at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Family Handbook 2017/2018 and RE Calendar for 2017/2018 (Will be available in August, 2017)
- Diocesan Policy Regarding Sexual Abuse of Minors; Parent Guide to Preventing Child Sexual Abuse