St. Philip the Apostle Religious Education Program Registration Process
- Are you currently enrolled as members of St. Philip the Apostle Parish? If not, please enroll electronically here: On-line Parish Registration
- Fill out this year's registration form completely. There are six areas to complete on the two-page form. Please read each section carefully and fill in or initial the requested information completely and legibly. E-mail addresses and accurate phone numbers are very important because the majority of our communication with your family will be done through an automated e-mail and phone system.
- For every new student you are enrolling, please fill out an information card. We also need a copy of each new student's baptismal certificate.
- In Step 3 of the registration form, please calculate your tuition fees for the current school year. Your fee will depend on if you are paying in full at the time of registration, how many children you are registering, and if you have children in the sacramental grades (Grade 2 and 8). To pay your tuition fee, you may fill out a credit card form or pay by check or money order (payable to St. Philip the Apostle Parish). During the current COVID 19 restrictions, cash will not be accepted.
- Completed forms, baptismal documents, and payments should be mailed to St. Philip the Apostle Parish, Attention RE Office, 1233 W. Holtz Avenue in Addison, IL 60101. Forms may also be e-mailed to email@example.com or faxed to 630-543-4672. You will be notified when your forms have arrived.
- If you have questions about any of the above, please call 630-543-1754 or e-mail Faith Formation Director Nancy McKnight at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Family Handbook 2020/2021 and RE Calendar for 2020/2021 will be available in September.
- Diocesan Policy Regarding Sexual Abuse of Minors; Parent Guide to Preventing Child Sexual Abuse